Excellence in public service delivery mechanism through outreach with focus on citizen centric Governance, aiming the last person in row, by Jan Bhagidari.
Mission & Objectives :
- Motto to work for providing good governance at the door step of general masses thereby inculcating faith of citizens in Governance.
- Enhancing IT intervention in various facets to ensure transparent, responsive and accountable governance.
- Strengthen Three-tier Panchayati Raj system and Urban Local Governance and implementing 73rd and 74th constitutional amendments thereby empowering grass-root democracy through participatory planning.
- Leveraging optimally human and natural resources to ensure sustainable development realizing the goal of inclusive development and removing regional disparities.
- Developing forums and platforms at district level for achieving results through inter- departmental coordination and removing bottle necks to fast track the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Extensive outreach by all officers for improving public contact and enhancing the Government interface and ensuring on spot redressal of short term grievances and devising strategies for addressing long terms demands through perspective planning in a phased manner through prioritization.
- Developing Quick response teams and robust system including IT intervention to respond appropriately to any natural calamity.
- To carry forward the motive of the Union Government and UT Government to sensitize Public on various individual beneficiary /community Beneficial schemes so that genuine Beneficiaries get the benefit meant for them in a time bound and transparent manner.
- Ensuring the implementation of Public Service Guarantee Act – PSGA in letter and spirit so that the stake holders get their rightful services in a time bound manner